If your return meets all the requirements of the brands listed below and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your order invoice number ready and contact us at info@Hobbyverse.sg with the following information:
- Order Number
- Reason for returns
- Proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt)
- Photo of item received (For damaged items, please take photo of the defective area on the item)
Kindly wait for our acknowledgement email before proceeding any further with the return item.
Please note that delivery charges are non-refundable.
Requirements for returns
For any returns, the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- Proof of purchase must be available.
- All sealed items must not be opened.
- The item must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- The item must be in new condition and returned in the original, unopened packaging along with all original accessories.
What are some possible reasons for a return?
- The item arrived too late.
- The item is not suitable for your setup.
- The item received does not match the website specifications or description.
- Items received damaged/defective upon arrival (please state exactly what is broken or damaged).
How long do I have to make a return ?
Returns must be done within seven (7) working days starting from the date of receipt.
All sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
Missing (or Broken) Parts
All sets are machine factory sealed and so it is unlikely the product was sold with missing parts. LEGO Singapore has a fast and efficient online missing parts ordering service that is easy to use and posts directly to your home address. It is also free of charge. Their service can be found here.
For items that are damaged during transit, we will handle it on a case-by-case basis. Please write in to us using our Contact form for further assistance.
If you are unable to comply with the above requirements, Hobbyverse Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject the return/exchange.